|Dynamometer Performance Testing
Terms and conditions
1. Control of the vehicle will be handed over
to the Dynamometer operators
2. All care shall be taken,however,NO
responsibility will be accepted for any damage or mechanical
failure resulting from any activities with the chassis Dynamometer
or the Dynamometer operator.
3. The vehicle owner/agent warrants that their
vehicle, is in a safe mechanical and roadworthy/Race condition
to withstand peak loads during the run on the Dynamometer.
4. John Sleath Race Cars Ltd . and the Dynamometer
operator reserve the right of refusal to any vehicle.
5. By using/booking the dyno you indemnify John
Sleath Race Cars Ltd., their respective Management,Staff,Employees,Operators,Volunteers
and Sponsors against any/all claims, actions, demands, losses,
damages, costs and expenses whatsoever suffered from or incurred
as a result of the above mentioned activity.